Aspirin face mask; how to make it at home? Advantages and contraindications for the use of shows with Aspirin. Recipes for making combinations with fruit, vitamins, and honey. Aspirin is a well-known remedy for headaches, but these pills are not only taken to reduce fever and relieve pain. Acetylsalicylic acid has exfoliating properties, so an aspirin face mask is a way to get rid of acne and beautify your skin.
Benefits of aspirin face mask for acne
Acetylsalicylic acid is now the number one cleanser. It helps fight old scars, acne, and oily skin.
Valuable properties of aspirin face mask:
- Reduces the area of inflammation … Aspirin reduces redness with antibiotics. There are fewer red spots on the face.
- Eliminates comedones … The acid in Aspirin softens the contents of pores and removes dirt from them. It helps to shrink pores in the future.
- Reduces oily skin … Aspirin dissolves fat, which is why masks with this medicine are used to take care of oily skin.
- Reduces ingrown hairs … Aspirin minimizes the amount of keratin-coated skin, thus reducing the number of ingrown hairs.
- Fights Skin Diseases … Aspirin helps to relieve flare-ups during dermatitis. The acid removes dead skin cells and relieves inflammation.
Contraindications to the use of aspirin masks
Despite the benefits of masks with Aspirin, it is worth considering that this is a relatively aggressive substance. Aspirin contains an acid that can cause burning and severe irritation.
List of contraindications:
- Irritation … In case of severe irritation with a large red rash, do not use masks with Aspirin. Wait for the epidermis to heal.
- Recent scars and deep scars … Aspirin can cause scar tissue to grow. Redness may appear in these areas. The spot becomes more distinct and visible.
- Sutures or wounds after surgery … If Aspirin comes into contact with an injury, burning and irritation may occur.
- Allergies … If you have an allergic reaction after taking Aspirin by mouth, you shouldn’t use it in face masks either. Local allergic reactions are possible.
Composition and components of Aspirin
There are several types of Aspirin. These can be antipyretics or drugs to reduce the viscosity of the blood. Aspirin is also produced by adding vitamin C; this contributes to a rapid decrease in temperature and recovery from ARVI and FLU.
- Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in the medicine, which lowers the temperature and thins the blood.
- Starch … is placed in tablets to bind the powder of the active substance. In addition, starch increases the shelf life of the medicine. He preserves the treatment, as it were.
- Microcrystalline cellulose … This substance is added to tablets so that salicylic acid is better absorbed in the stomach.
- Vitamin C … is only added to effervescent medicine, which is made to reduce the temperature quickly.
Aspirin mask recipes
There are many recipes for making masks with salicylic acid. In addition to the main ingredient, it can include nectar, fruit, eggs, and vitamins in the medicine’s composition. The design of the mask depends on the characteristics of the skin.
Aspirin face mask with honey
Honey is a healing product that softens and moisturizes the skin. It helps to reduce the aggressive effect of the mask on the face. Thanks to honey, the epidermis does not get irritated after the treatment.
Recipes for masks with aspirin and bee nectar:
- Oatmeal… It’s a great exfoliator to help dry and aging skin. To prepare the mixture, combine a handful of chopped oatmeal and 20 ml of kefir in a small bowl. Inject 30 ml of honey and 4 aspirin tablets. Before adding them to the mixture, they must turn them into powder. Keeping the glue on the skin for a quarter of an hour is necessary. Wash off immediately with warm and then cold water.
- With sour cream … Take 4 tablets of the base material and crush them with a spoon. Add 25 ml of bee nectar and 30 ml of fat sour cream to the powder. Lubricate the epidermis with a thick layer of the resulting product. Leave for a third of an hour and gently remove with damp cotton. Do not try to rub the epidermis.
- With lemon … This remedy is effective in treating oily skin. It is necessary to dissolve 2 tablets of the main ingredient in 20 ml lemon juice and add 35 ml honey. The mixture is averaged and soaked in cotton or gauze. Massage the face with viscous paste and leave for an hour. Remove thoroughly with warm water.
- With yeast … Take 20 ml of warm water and dissolve 10 g of compressed yeast. After 15 minutes, mix the foam with 3 salicylic acid tablets and 25 ml of a hot bee. Turn the mixture into a homogeneous substance and apply it to your face. Application time is a third of an hour.
- With yogurt,… Suitable for combination skin prone to acne. Crush 3 aspirin tablets and mix the powder with 30 ml of homemade yogurt. If you don’t have it, get a fermented dairy product without additives and preservatives. Add 20 ml of buckwheat honey to the mass. You can take a candy product. Divide the batter and beat slightly. It should be curved. Apply the air mass to the epidermis and rest for an hour. Gently wipe off the residue with a damp cloth.
- With kaolin … White clay has long been used to treat damaged skin prone to breakouts. To prepare a healing composition, grind 3 aspirin tablets into powder and add them to a bowl. Place a bag of white clay cosmetics in the container and dilute with warm water until a viscous slurry is obtained. Pour in 30 ml of warm honey. Apply to damp skin and cover with tissue. Lie down for a quarter of an hour. Should wash the product with warm water.
Fruit Aspirin Face Mask Recipes
Fruits are a natural source of organic acids. Together with Aspirin, they can relieve acne, comedones, and inflammation. Such masks perfectly remove the stratum corneum and prevent pore clogging.
Recipes for aspirin masks with fruit:
- With strawberry … Puree 5 strawberries in a blender. It is necessary to obtain a homogeneous paste. Add powder from 5 aspirin tablets to the mass. Add 15 ml of olive oil. The mixture will be a little thin. Apply it to your face while you lie down. Place a napkin on top to prevent the medicine from dripping off your face. Application time is a third of an hour. Remove any residue with cold water.
- With grapes … Grind a large bunch of grapes in a blender. There is no need to remove the bones. Add a powder of 3 salicylic acid tablets to the berry puree. Add 10 ml of sunflower oil. Apply to the epidermis and leave for 10 minutes. Massage the skin before rinsing; try not to press too hard.
- Peel one small fruit with an apple and grate it on a fine grater. Add 5 crushed salicylic acid tablets. Pour in 15 ml sour cream. Average carefully. Use a spatula and apply it to the skin. The exposure time of the combination is a quarter of an hour. Rinse off with warm water.
- With banana … This mask is suitable for combination skin. It helps remove excess oil and prevents the epidermis from drying out on the cheeks. Turn the banana into a smooth paste and add 3 crushed aspirin tablets. Pour in 15 ml of olive oil and stir. Add 3 drops of peach oil. Lubricate the skin with the composition and leave it on for an hour.
- With Avocado … This remedy is also great for combination and breakout skin. Peel the fruit and remove the pit. Mash the avocado. Pour in powder from 2 aspirin tablets. Pour in 30 ml of fat yogurt. Average carefully. Apply the paste to the skin and leave it on for an hour. Rinse off with warm water.
- Gooseberry… This berry contains an organic acid that gently destroys bacteria and opportunistic microbes. It is necessary to peel a handful of berries from the tail and turn it into a homogeneous paste. The injectable powder is made by grinding 4 aspirin tablets. Add a spoonful of flour and medium. Lubricate the epidermis with a thick layer. Remove after a third of an hour with warm water.
Aspirin face mask at home with vitamins
Aspirin perfectly relieves inflammation and removes dead particles in the epidermis. After cleansing, the skin needs nutrition and vitamins. For this purpose, use vitamins in ampoules or capsules.
Recipes for aspirin masks with vitamins:
- With vitamin E … Crush 3 aspirin tablets until a powder is obtained. Add a spoonful of potato starch and pour a little water. It is necessary to get homogeneous flour. Cut 5 vitamin E capsules and pour them into the mixture. Make a homogeneous mass and apply a thick layer on the face. The duration of action of the substance is a third of an hour. Remove it with a damp cloth.
- Vitamin B1 … This vitamin is sold in ampoules. To prepare the mask, you need 1 ml of the product. Pour vitamin into a bowl and add 5 crushed aspirin tablets. Grate one small onion and mix with the pasta. Spread the paste over the face. The exposure time of the combination is 15 minutes.
- With vitamin A … You need to pour the contents of the package (10 capsules) with vitamin A into the container. Add the powder made from 3 tablets of the main ingredient, and stir. Put a piece of old bread in milk and mix it with vitamins. Medium and lubricate the epidermis with gruel. Keeping the glue on the skin for a third of an hour is necessary.
- With vitamin A and E … Great for combination skin. Powder 3 tablets of the essential ingredient and add the contents of 3 capsules of vitamins A and E. Peel the aloe leaf and turn it into a paste. Mix the mashed potatoes with the vitamins and soak napkins or cotton balls with the prepared liquid. Apply the tissue to your face for a third of an hour. Remove the residue with warm water.
- With vitamins B1 and B12 … In a bowl, combine one ampoule of vitamins B1 and B12. Rub the baby into the paste and add the powder from 3 acid tablets. Mix thoroughly and pour in the vitamin mixture. Spread the prepared white mass on the face. Leave for a third of an hour. Rinse off first with warm and then cold water.
Rules for the use of masks with Aspirin
Aspirin masks have a very positive effect on the skin’s health and help get rid of acne. To make the product effective, follow the rules for preparation and use.
Rules for using masks with Aspirin:
- Stick to the recipe. Do not under any circumstances increase salicylic acid. It can cause burns.
- Apply the paste only to cleansed skin. It is not necessary to scrub the epidermis before treatment.
- Do not extend the time. Combinations with Aspirin should not be left on the skin for more than a third of an hour.
- Do not use masks with salicylic acid more than 2 times in 7 days. These formulations dry out the epidermis and can irritate it.
- Test the mixture before proceeding. It is a standard sensitivity test.
As you can see, there is no need to buy expensive masks and medicines to get rid of acne. Aspirin masks can help get rid of inflammation and acne.