Hand plating; what does the skin of our hands tell us? Nothing betrays a woman’s age like her hands. She washes and washes dishes and takes care of the garden for her beloved family. Therefore, such a method as hand coating is essential for her. We will talk about this in this article.
What does the skin of our hands tell us?
No one disputes that cosmetics work wonders: they can hide fine wrinkles and emphasize eyes and lips. But the hands are therefore natural, so it is only in our power to observe them as carefully as the skin on the face. Compared to the rest of the body, these are much more sensitive to the adverse effects of the environment. These are wind, frost, water, powder, dishwashing liquid, earth, etc. And what about those women who work constantly exposing their hands to external stimuli (factory workers, dishwashers, cooks, gardeners, cleaning agents, etc.)? These limbs of a woman say a lot about her: her lifestyle, health, habits, and age. But whatever the time crunch, try to carve out at least half an hour a day for yourself.
The hand skin is real salvation.
In hand and nail care methods list, wraps take pride in place. Someone chooses to wear a wrap in the salon, pay a certain amount and enjoy the result. But why not do it yourself at home?
To do this, you will need:
- A pair of plastic bags or gloves.
- Hand scrub.
- Fatty cream.
- Essential oils (for inflamed skin – cedar oil, geranium, lavender, dry sandalwood, pine, peppermint, irritating and soothing – jojoba oil, sandalwood).
- A small container of hot water.
- Hot bath towel.
How to make hand plating papaya at home correctly?
- First, prepare a hand mask. To do this, take a heavy cream (2 teaspoons), pour corn oil (1 tablespoon) there, and drip a little essential oil (optional). Warm the resulting mixture slightly in a water bath, stirring it a little. It would help if you got a homogeneous mass.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water and soak them in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes. It will open the pores, soften the epidermis and prepare for the wrap.
- Take them out after 5 minutes, then scrub gently with massaging movements. Rinse the rest of the scrub and lightly dry the brushes with a soft towel.
- Apply a thick layer of previously prepared creamy essential mask. Put on polyethylene gloves, warm your hands with a towel (heat with an iron or put on a battery), and leave it for a quarter of an hour. Thanks to gloves and warmth, a greenhouse effect is created, which helps the mask’s nutrients better absorbed into the skin layer and increases the wrapping effect.
- After 20 minutes, remove gloves and rub the remaining oil into your hands.
- Try to wrap regularly (2 times a week) to achieve a natural rejuvenating effect. Your hands will acquire a healthy color, stop peeling, and be soft and wrinkle-free.
Honey capsules for hand plating
Once, they brought us a lot of lime honey as a gift. We mainly use it to treat colds by stirring a spoonful of this beautiful product into hot tea. But not so long ago, a friend advised me of one recipe for wraps with honey and milk, after which my hands became soft and smooth, and I could only admire and admire them.
The recipe is as follows: Mix honey and milk in a ratio of 1: 2. Wash your hands thoroughly, dry, and use miracle honey milk. Put on plastic gloves, wrap with a towel and keep for 20 minutes. Wash and dry. Now I know what to do so that my hands are always well-groomed and beautiful; that’s what I wish you!
Be beautiful, and don’t forget to make wraps as often as possible!