Chocolate diet; what are the rules and menus? Features of the chocolate diet. Permitted and prohibited products. Menu for 3 and 7 days. I am losing weight results and reviews.
The diet is every woman’s dream. Eat Chocolate, drink coffee and lose weight. But the diet is complicated, unbalanced, and damaging to health if you don’t follow specific rules.
Features of the chocolate diet
The chocolate diet for weight loss is considered strict. It includes the consumption of Chocolate during the day and coffee without sugar. Other food and drink are prohibited. The calorie content of the daily diet is 500-600 kcal.
The chocolate bar is divided into 3 meals. You can’t drink coffee with Chocolate. The interval is 2 hours. For one day, lose weight, and drink 2 liters of clean water.
Fast food belongs to the category of strict and low-carb. Therefore it isn’t easy to tolerate it. It is a blow to the liver, and is not allowed to sit on a chocolate diet for more than a week.
To reduce health risks, Friday is before Friday. The departure from the chocolate diet should be gentle and should add foods gradually. Start with light salads and go to grains, fish, and meat.
There are several variations:
- Drink … For 1-3 days, it is allowed to drink cocoa, coffee, hot chocolate, water, and tea. In addition to liquids, other foods are prohibited. Sugar is prohibited.
- Chocolate for 3 or 7 days … You can eat hard Chocolate and drink coffee or green tea.
- In Italian … Mild version of the diet is designed for 2 weeks. In addition to Chocolate, they consume products with complex carbohydrates: vegetables, fruits, and durum wheat products. Chocolate is allowed in the amount of 30 g per day.
- Cocoa milk … Milk is drunk intermittently and used for cooking.
- Protein-chocolate … The diet combines the consumption of fish, meat, eggs, and Chocolate.
The advantages of the chocolate diet are that it gives quick results, is suitable for those with a sweet tooth, and improves mood. Natural cocoa powder contains minerals and flavonoids that positively affect the body.
But the diet has contraindications:
- Diabetes … There is sugar in Chocolate, so its use is contraindicated for this disease.
- Allergy … Cocoa powder is an allergenic product.
Diseases of the liver and kidneys … During the diet, the kidneys need to remove stagnant fluids in large quantities. If carbohydrates are not present, the liver has an increased burden. If these organs are not in order, your diet will harm your health.
- High blood pressure … Chocolate and coffee increase blood pressure and stress the heart.
- Metabolic diseases, endocrine diseases… The diet is unbalanced, and therefore there are metabolic problems.
When deciding on a chocolate diet, you must assess the risks and willpower. If you fail, all efforts will be lost.