Bleach a leg; how to do it perfectly? Are they tired of fighting your leg? We will show you how to make them invisible with saturation. Simple rules and recipes for attractive legs. Every woman knows how difficult it is to get rid of unwanted body hair. After all, it is pleasant to look at neat and smooth legs. Modern treatments offer many options for getting rid of unwanted vegetation. But as a rule, they require regularity and are not always available. Recently, women have discovered a cheaper method, an easy option to get rid of unwanted hair. To make them less noticeable, they began to discolor. In addition to the bristles becoming lighter, over time, this affects its structure – the hair is much thinner, and the growth slows down.
Rules for bleach a leg hair
In general, hair growth on the legs depends on the individual’s unique characteristics. And so, if this problem is hereditary to a person, then it is necessary to deal with it constantly and with different methods. It so happens that increased vegetation is observed with hormonal disturbances. Therefore it is essential to consult a doctor in such cases since the problem is precisely in the increase of hormones.
Unlike other areas of the body (face, hands, etc.) where unwanted hair is present, the legs are the safest area to bleach. The skin on the feet is quite dense, and very rarely in this place does it suffer from allergic reactions. Therefore, recipes for bleaching can be very different.
But in some cases, such a procedure can be contraindicated, for example:
- The presence of abrasions, wounds, burns, acne on the legs, etc.;
- Individual intolerance to the body components of the medicine used;
- Skin sensitivity;
Knowing these contraindications, you must be careful when using the method to lighten the hair on the legs. To do this, you can find the ways that are safe for you.
Recipe for hair whitening on legs
All women want their feet to look beautiful. And often, regular razor or moisturizer doesn’t provide long-lasting results. Discoloration makes it possible to make hair invisible, which also slows down its growth. Therefore, with this method combined with your way of dealing with unwanted vegetation, you will be able to maintain the softness of your feet for longer.
The most common recipes for bleach a leg:
- Hydrogen peroxide is the best-known method for bleaching leg hair. It is used not only to lighten unwanted hair on the legs but also for the hair on the head. To do this, you need to buy a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. If the bristles on the legs are dense and thick, it is advisable to take such a product with 6-8%. It is necessary for several days every day to dry the hair on the legs with this solution. In one day, you will see how they have become lighter. You can also mix peroxide in the same proportion as ammonia.
- You can dilute lanolin with a peroxide solution. This combination of products will help to avoid dryness of the skin of the feet because peroxide has these properties. Because lanolin saturates the skin with moisture and retains it for a long time, it has a positive effect on regenerating new skin cells. But many women are allergic to this element, so it is advisable to make a color change in a safe area of the skin before using it.
- A more economical option for lightening the hair is a herbal extract. You can use chamomile and calendula with lemon juice. To do this, the plant’s flowers should be brewed as tightly as possible (the result depends on this). With the resulting broth, wipe your feet several times a day, and soon you will see how the bristles will become much lighter.
- Parsley has a good lighting effect. Decoctions, tinctures, etc., are also made from it. To prepare a broth, you need to finely chop a few tablespoons of fresh or dried herbs, pour boiling water over them and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes. After the decoction has cooled a little, rub it on the neck of the legs several times a day. The result will not keep you waiting.
- Cinnamon brightens the hair well. It must be combined with honey into a thick mass and applied to where you want to make the hair invisible. For best results, it is recommended to leave the product on for approximately 10-20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Many women use dyes to lighten their hair and hide unsightly hair on their legs. As a rule, there are unpredictable cases when the vegetation turns yellow or red instead of losing weight. Therefore, you need to use such funds with caution.
- Unique products to combat this problem are the most effective but not always available options for bleaching unwanted hair. As a rule, they contain a set of hair-lightening preparations specially designed for each skin type. In such packages, the cream and gel discolor themselves, and the products, after the procedure itself, moisturize and nourish the skin. Of course, with the help of such means, it will be simple and convenient to solve this problem, but such standards are expensive.
Nature is designed so that there are women who should pay attention to their appearance and often take great care of themselves. Beautiful and well-groomed feet play an essential role in the formation. Bleaching the hair on your legs will help hide this problem, and unlike other methods of unwanted hair, this method is gentler on the skin. So use natural remedies for the beauty of your feet and always be irresistible!